- should be original and authentic.
- should comply with the academic and ethical rules; APA Manual 5th (http://www.apa.org) should be considered.
- should not be published in or under review of any other journal.
- can be submitted in Turkish or in English. Title of the article should be short and should not exceed 15 words. Abstract should not be more than 250 words. Furthermore, 5 to 7 key words should be written.
- should clearly indicate the main idea in the Introduction part which shall be followed by Method, Findings, Discussion and Conclusion parts.
- should not exceed 6000 words.
- should be formatted according to KIJEHS template that can be downloaded from the link below.