1. This is an agreement between the KALEM International Journal of Educational and Human Sciences (the "Journal"), and the copyright owner (the “Owner") of a work (the "Work") that, if accepted by the Editor-in-chief, will be published in the Journal.
2. The Owner warrants that s/he has the full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to grant the rights granted in this Agreement.
3. The Owner hereby grants to the Journal a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free license to publish or distribute the Work, to enter into arrangements with others to publish or distribute the Work, and to archive the Work. The Owner understands and accepts that the Work is a contribution to the field of education and shall not demand any payment under whatsoever name.
4. The Owner accepts that KIJEHS editors can make necessary changes regarding the shape, length and readability of the Work.
5. It is affirmed that the person/s named above are the sole author/s of the Work, that neither this Work nor portions thereof have been published elsewhere (except as an abstract or as part of a dissertation) and that this Work will not be submitted elsewhere until the Journal's editorial process is completed.
6. The Owner agrees that the Work, in whole or in part, is not abusive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, fraudulent and does not infringe on any copyrights, performing rights, trademark rights, personal rights or any other third party rights or is otherwise unlawful.